Saturday, September 13, 2008

Remember How Excited Team Play Got Me...?















It was very short lived.

Yet again, EA Sports (more specifically, EA Canada) dropped the ball on this one.

Check out the letter I posted on the EA Forums in an attempt to convey my feelings. They got me.

Dear Electronic Arts,

In your most recent blunder, you hurriedly pushed a product to retail and then queried your customers to be your own QA Testers. In my most recent job hunt, I became privy to the fact that you do, indeed, hire QA Testers at your Redwood City office, a mere 100 mile drive for me.

As a developer who is constantly dropping the ball on the proper testing and inspection of your product, I implore you, hire me. Obviously, you're looking for my help when it comes to the quality of your product. Why don't we just make this official and let's shovel some money in my direction, I figure if I have to let you know about every single mistake in your games, I might as well get paid for it.

Furthermore, on my gaming blog, I detailed a business model that would be perfect for you guys. I won't post a link, but if you're so curious as to what I'm thinking, then let me know.

Your Friend in Jesus,
Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment